This last saturday was my first farmer's market to attend. I have been looking for the information for over a year on differant places to go, and amazingly it was provided in a matter of a couple of days.
How exciting!
Packed everything up and left at 5:30 am saturday morning and got there just in time, took 20 minutes to set up so I was late.
It was a learning experience on how I should make sure I am up alot earlier to have my make up done and gone way before 5:30 am so I can be there early and set up by the time shoppers come.
The booth looked nice and the people were so friendly.
We made a nice sum of money for the first trip to market and I definately want to go back again and again and again and again. lol
Here are some pictures
This entry was posted
on 9:25 PM
and is filed under
Farmer's Market
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.